Effective as of December 17, 2021
- What personal data do we collect?
- Do we collect and process special category or sensitive personal data?
- How do we use your personal data?
- What are the legal bases for collecting and using my personal data?
- Will you share my personal data with third parties?
- Do you transfer my personal data to third countries?
- How is my personal data protected?
- How long is my personal data retained?
- What rights do I have with respect to my personal data?
- Will I be notified of changes to this Privacy Statement?
- How can you contact us?
We will collect the following personal data when you apply for employment with us:
- Interactions with Us. If you engage in a formal or informal interview with us, we will collect information regarding your interactions and discussions with us.
- If we contact your references, we may collect personal data about you, including your employment history.
- Other Information. We may collect other personal data about you if we run a background check, criminal or financial history report, or contact your former employers.
We use your personal data to consider your application for employment, including for our internal purposes, government reporting purposes (if applicable), to perform background checks, and for other lawful purposes connected with your application.
We process your personal data in compliance with applicable law. In addition, as may be applicable, we will process your personal data with your consent, for our legitimate interest of considering your employment application, to perform an employment contract with you, to enable us to comply with legal obligations, and as may be necessary to exercise or defend against any legal claims.
We may share your personal data with our service providers and agents; for example, for undertaking background and criminal history checks. If we share your personal data, we will do so in accordance with applicable law and with appropriate safeguards to ensure for confidentiality.
We are a global company with offices in multiple countries. As a result, it is possible that your personal data will be transferred from the country in which you reside to another country. If we transfer your personal data for our own purposes, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. For any transfers of personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland or the United Kingdom that we make to third countries, we use appropriate safeguards to ensure for the law processing and transfer of the data, including, when appropriate, the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. To obtain a copy of the safeguards, contact us as described below.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the personal data we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements that apply to us.
If we change this Privacy Statement, we will post an amended version on this webpage. If we make material changes, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page. If required by applicable data protection laws, we will obtain your consent to any material changes.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.